- 24/7 Removal & Transport from an Institutional Facility within our 75 mile local area to our Shelton Crematory.
- Add $100 for Removal from private Residence or Adult Family Home.
- Add mileage charges outside 75 mile local service area
- Add $295 for Extra Weight Charge 300-500lbs
- Add $695 for Extra Weight Charge 500+lbs
- Out-of-Office Arrangements Online, By email, or By-Phone
- Add $100 for In-Office Arrangements
- Prepare, File and Retrieve Death Certificates and Permit at Health Dept.
- Add government fees: $70 for King County, Add $10 for Pierce County, Add $8 for State of WA cremation fee
- Add $25 for each Certified Death Certificate ordered from Health Dept.
- Notify Social Security
- Coordinate with Coroner, Doctor, and Health Department to ensure timely certification and permit
- Cremation Process
- White cardboard urn box given to family in nice logo receiving bag
- Secure Veteran’s Burial Flag
- Recruit Military Honors
- No Sales Tax (unless purchasing merchandise not included in this package)
Items that are additional cost:
- Certified Death Certificates from Health Department ($25 each)
- Upgraded urns, jewelry, or other merchandise
- Any County or State government fees
- Add $70 for King County, Add $10 for Pierce County, Add $8 for State of WA fee
Does Not Include:
- Any other decedent preparation, viewing, services, cemetery coordinations, cash advances, or other items not listed.
- Add $300 for Minimum Preparation for a 1hr ID viewing at our facility M-F before 5pm.
Checkout our online Cremation Planner for additional services, merchandise, and other options available.
No Added Mileage Charges
Counties: King - Pierce - Kitsap
Thurston - Mason - Lewis - Cowlitz
Grays Harbor - Pacific - Jefferson