$995 for STANDARD CREMATION
$1695 for WATER CREMATION (click here for more info)
- 24/7 Removal & Transport from an Institutional Facility within our local service area.
- Add $100 for Removal from private Residence or Adult Family Home.
- Add mileage charges outside our 9 county service area
- Add $295 for Extra Weight Charge 300-395lbs
- Add $395 for Extra Weight Charge 400-495lbs
- Add $695 for Extra Weight Charge 500+lbs
- Out-of-Office Arrangements Online
- Add $195 for Phone Arrangements
- Add $295 for In-Office Arrangements
- Coordinate with Coroner, Doctor, and Health Department to ensure timely certification and permit
- Add $75 for Ordering and Obtaining Death Certificates at Health Dept.
- Add government fees: $70 for King County, Add $10 for Pierce County, Add $8 for State of WA cremation fee
- Add $25 for each Certified Death Certificate ordered from Health Dept.
- Notify Social Security
- Cremation Process
- Add $95 for Rush Cremation. The Doctor, Coroner, or Medical Examiner's certification of the cause of death for the Death Certificate is required to obtain a permit from the Health Dept. for cremation. The timing of that certification is out of our control and without certification for permit we are unable to proceed with the cremation. We always attempt to obtain the permit in a timely fashion but with a "RUSH" we will make extra effort to "motivate" the certifier to complete his/her part more quickly in order to help expedite the process. Once the disposition permit has been obtained from the government, we will complete the cremation in 2-3 business days for a Rush Cremation. Without a Rush the time to complete a cremation is approx 5-10 business days after receiving the permit.
- White cardboard urn box given to family in nice logo receiving bag
- Secure Veteran’s Burial Flag
- Recruit Military Honors
- No Sales Tax (unless purchasing merchandise not included in this package)
Items that are additional cost:
- Certified Death Certificates from Health Department ($25 each)
- Upgraded urns, jewelry, or other merchandise
- Any County or State government fees
- Add $70 for King County, Add $10 for Pierce County, Add $8 for State of WA fee
Does Not Include:
- Any other decedent preparation, viewing, services, cemetery coordinations, cash advances, or other items not listed.
- Add $300 for Minimum Preparation for a 1hr ID viewing at our facility M-F before 5pm.
Checkout our online Cremation Planner for additional services, merchandise, and other options available.
No Added Mileage Charges
Counties: King - Pierce - Kitsap
Thurston - Mason - Lewis
Snohomish - Skagit - Grays Harbor